Saturday, January 31, 2009

More Frustration

My Personal Financial Planning module starts tomorrow morning and now shit happens. When I tried to download the assignment file, an error message appeared to tell me I’m screwed.

*Inspired*, I wrote on the Discussion Board. There was another fellow who wrote in at around 7pm to say that “the file corrupted?”


I just have to do it.


Thu, Jan 22, 2009 – [course code]

"Dear [course code] students,

[Assignment] is now available on [server] for your downloading.

Thank you.

[School]"

With all due respect sir, I don't think "The file is damaged and could not be repaired" can be counted as a file.



My anger was not helped when I tried to log into my university email account.

“The user name or password that you entered is not valid. Try entering it again.”

After they got the site up, they lost the email. Brilliant.

No comments: