Sunday, January 25, 2009

More Drivel.

There must be something wrong with my university. There are at least nine seminar classes for Financial Accounting and why in Gehenna did I end up in the same lecture theater as the fucking mutt which I did my Marketing project with? When I saw the whoreson in the washroom I felt nauseous. I nearly left bile on the floor when it walked into the auditorium. I desperately hoped it would not be in my class. It came as a relief when it formed its own group – I was ready to reject this de-evoluted bastard if he accosted me. On a less than humanist note I hope he and his group perish.



I only slept at three in the morning. The online IQ test which Miao directed me to took me quite a while. The last fifteen questions taxed my overstressed brain, the glare from my computer made my eyes blurry, memories of taking examinations during my time in poly came to mind but I persevered like the Chelski under Mourinho. With fifteen minutes to go I had to switch off the radio so that I could fully concentrate. At the end of this draining exercise the site informed me that my IQ was 110. This puts me in the Average range.

I have been regarded by my poly lecturers and superiors in the military as somewhat stupid so the result came as a bit of consolation. Moreover, I have always suspected that my childhood illness had damaged my brain to a certain extent. If this test which comprised pattern recognition questions is reliable, then I should feel happy. For once, I felt normal. However, this gives rise to some interesting things. Assuming my medical ordeal actually damaged my brain, it would mean my general intelligence should have been a lot higher. I still have many questions but they are for another day.



My legs are aching. The football game I had in the morning exhausted me and left me with tired muscles. I tackled and got tackled, played box-to-box, made some challenges and tucked in a few. I was pleased with my fitness and reflexes but the mental attributes of my blokes left me rather disgusted. There were a few who didn’t want to run and defend, preferring to camp themselves up-field. I would not have been this tired had I not covered for them. Maybe I should switch to an individual sport.



My friends discussed about their lives when we had lunch after the game. They talked about the fiction among their friends and their girlfriends so I was mostly left out of their conversation. Health Centre said he’s getting married soon but there are certain problems he and his girlfriend need to sort out. This includes the exorbitant monthly down-payment of their new house and the fact that the lovely couple are hot-tempered people. Things will get worse when they have kids. In fact, I advised my friend not to get married and reproduce. (Actually I was more concerned about the possibility of loosing inferior specimens on an already overburdened society.) Sadly to say, my words fell on deaf ears.

No comments: