Friday, January 30, 2009

Pissed Off

I am in a foul mood. I am always like this after class. My Financial Accounting lecture was a torture. The lecturer’s fine; it’s the class I hate. Sitting with these people disgusts me. I was at the back row and I had a bird’s eye view of the riffraff. The guys looked like losers and the girls – now where do I start? Either they were overweight and utterly unappealing, or simply pathetic impersonations of bimbos, the boobless kind that are so prevalent in this accused cuntry.

To compound my agony, the Mutt was seated two rows in front of me. His corpulent body quivered with rolls of fat as he shifted in his chair, a hideous amalgam of man and pig. Its trimmed head was the only redeeming feature in its brutish visage, but even so, it served only to exacerbate his wretchedness, for its seemingly normality provided a stark contrast to the rest of its inhuman form.

Two of its friends sat near the Mutt. They were of his species and even they paled in comparison to the creature that was their ilk. They were talking in their profane tongue and for the umpteen time I cursed the thrice-damned idiot who placed them in my class and wished they had found a group. One hadn’t but fortunately it found itself two or three victims. If I believed in Gawd I would have prostrated myself on the floor and praised His name.

I am still without a group. I don’t know how exactly I am going to get myself a group. I cannot do my group project alone. There is a one grade penalty on anyone who does a Rambo. I would like to meet the motherfucker who set this ridiculous rule. Maybe I will advertise myself on the Discussion Forum. However, after my less than parliamentary post (see this) I don’t think I will find any takers. I guess my lecturer will have to dump me somewhere.

I might have found myself a group, but for a strange quirk of fate. There was a girl (good-looking, but waist’s a bit on the thick side) who was looking. She saw I was sitting alone. Maybe she didn’t like my face. There were other guys around but she didn’t accost them either. She formed an all-girls group instead. I could have forced myself to ask her, but I didn’t know if she was in my class. There should have been a lecturer for each class but the one in charge of the class was on leave and they had to dump two classes inside an auditorium under one lecturer. (The fucking cunt or moob should have been dismissed for dereliction of duty. To take leave at the start of the season and leave her/his students to another is plain irresponsible.) As a result, over 80 students have to ‘share’ a lecturer. Group forming is not easy because some of us don’t even know which class we belong to!

If I had my way I would have ditched the group-project policy. It adds stress to already stressful students. There are fools of all stripes: the incompetent, the free-riders, the AWOL-ers, the anal-retentive and other assorted whoresons. How I envy Miao. She gets to do her assignment by herself. She will never be dragged down by parasites and leeches. Then again, my fucking paper-mill of a university is not offering a Philosophy degree any time soon or in the distant future. The failure rates will skyrocket and regardless of whichever Curve they use, they can never churn out a batch of sufficient size to meet the required number of passes. I don’t know why some of my schoolmates are undergrads. They would be out of place even in a secondary school. Lacking intellectual curiosity, unsightly, often exaggerating their pitiful attributes – they should all go to Hell. And stay there!

No comments: