Monday, November 3, 2008

18, now 25.

Pearl turns 25 today. Here's wishing her a splendid birthday.

We'll give her a nice celebration.


I love PZ Myer's blog and its tagline: "Evolution, development, and random biological ejaculations from a godless liberal."

I want to emulate him.

"Random ejaculations from a philistine" sounds about right.


All blokes are voyeurs.

Marriage - engagement ring, wedding ring, suffering.

Cockroaches! I am besieged by cockroaches!

Dog: a slobbering, obnoxious, loud, awkward and devolved creature, bereft of intelligence and having none of the elegance and beauty of a cat.

I am gentle, kind and loving.

The world needs more HSPs - Highly Sexy Persons.

We would all be holy and religious if God were Monica Belluci. But then, maybe not.

I thank God that I am born an Atheist.

Replace the ugly cast of Sex and the City with Denise Milani, Jessica Alba, Monica Belluci and Lucy Pinder.

An extraordinary day.

No comments: