Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Word

All right. New home.

I got to move my blog because the old one has become toxic.

There are bad people (animal) prowling the page and leaving droppings.

I have been going on about Atheism for the past month and to be frank, I need a break.

No fundies and intellectuals for me (last night was a HUGE mistake!) In the meantime I’ll try to be normal like other people.

I got managerial econs and marketing (exams) in a month’s time. I haven’t started - and should start now.

There’s also the little matter of finance. I need to send another 1,000,000,000 job applications.

Time to get back to football, martial arts and weight-training. Yes, weight-training.

I shall try to control my temper.

I shall refrain from writing about Atheism articles on this blog. I will get Alfred to invite people to guest-write on SingaporeAtheists but no Atheism for me any time soon.

This blog is purely personal. I shall write about mundane things. Nothing intellectual, philosophical or academic.

I shall only let a few friends know about my new address.

Having found my feminine side, I shall hereby refrain from swearing and using words that are ordinarily not found in a dictionary.

What else?

Think that’s about it.

















No comments: