Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chaotic Thoughts

According to a local tabloid, surveys show that 40% of young people lost their virginity before the age of 18. This marks an astonishing 100% increase, from the 20% score found in a similar survey a decade ago. It is heartening to know that our young people, who are often criticized for being apathetic, have answered our regime’s call for greater efforts towards increasing productivity. Surely, the future of our nation is in safe hands.


In Toffeeweb news, President Gaddafi has been spotted in a fish and chips shop at Goodison Road. Everton chairman Bill Kenwright, affectionately known to his Evertonians as ‘Billy Bullshit’, ‘Kenwrong’, and ‘Kenshite’ is said to be in takeover talks with the soon-to-be ousted Libyan president.

President Gaddafi is keen to invest his ill-gotten gains from his 42 years of totalitarian rule of Libya. He also brings to the table his expertise in silencing dissidents - a skill much valued by the increasingly beleaguered club chairman.

A source close to Gaddafi says that this is ‘a match made in heaven’ and ‘a historic landmark in the relationship of two great countries’.


There is this bloke who keeps asking me on Facebook about the effects of stretching and adrenaline rush on physical performance and the prevention of injuries. I don’t get what this joker is trying to do. I have already explained to him what I know, and he still asks me more questions. He should also brush up on his reading comprehension skills; he asked me on what I have already answered. I am losing my patience with him. Maybe I should refer him to Doctor Soo, and not necessarily for the purpose of helping him improve his medical knowledge.

No comments: