Saturday, December 4, 2010

More Moans

There is much hullabaloo in the local media about a Caucasian bloke French-kissing a sgspec on the train. Apparently they were petting heavily for six stops, seemingly oblivious to the glares of their fellow passengers.

I do not understand what the fuss is all about. Some condemn their actions, arguing that Shithole is an Asian country and such behavior is simply unacceptable. Others lament that local blokes are losing their women to foreigners. While it is certainly true that our overpriced women no longer give a damn about us, I do not see it as a big loss. Insofar as the local specs are concerned, these gwailos can take them all. Just leave the cnspecs alone.

I remember Chicken telling me that the Thai blokes hate having us in their country. We go to Thailand and have our way with their women while they helplessly look on. I do not blame them. Sometimes I feel exactly the same when I see a gwailo pawing an attractive cnspecs or sgspec with impunity. It makes me wonder why the Hell we have to waste two years of our existence serving this miserable cuntry so that foreigners can come here and fuck our specs. It is, of course, pride talking. Most sgspecs (who are not up to mark anyway), should just be carted off to the gwailos. I should thank them for doing us a good turn.


I believe I may have been banned on www.toffeeweb.com for being too strident:

“Michael, I am offended by Oakes’s language too.

HE’S BEING TOO MILD!

A rag-and-bone man will actually give you a few coins for your trash, but with Kenskint you’ll be lucky if he does not charge you for waste disposal! Why in the Hells is a beggar like that fat twat running a Premiership club? If he had any decency he should just put the club up for sale and shut his smelly trap about seeking investments 24/7 and not finding anyone to buy the club. He clearly cares NOTHING about the fans except to think that we are all retards. That skunk should be thrown in a gulag in North Korea and re-educated.

As for that ginger-furred mongrel, he can join Kenshite in North Korea and take Osman with him. Overrated, overpaid, uninspiring, tactically staid, obstinate he is; watching Everton play is about as entertaining as watching paint dry. I wouldn’t mind if we swap managers with the Shite. Hodgson made no excuse for his team’s dismal showing; all that ginger twat could say in defence was to blame a fucking water bottle. A fucking water bottle! Why, it’s that fat Spanish waiter blaming the beach ball all over again!”

Most of my subsequent comments were not approved, even though they were on other topics. Everton is a shite club and even its fan site sucks. I curse the day I support the Toffees.

No comments: